Doggie In The Window will be having a yard sale in June with 100% of all sales going directly towards the rescue, rehabilitation, and adoption process of puppy mill survivors. The location and exact date will be announced within the next several weeks. The sale location will be a public spot in Spartanburg County, and will be chosen based on the amount of donated items that we receive (the amount of space that we will need).
We are now accepting donations of items for this yard sale. Please contact us at email@example.com or 864-599-1217 (Kelly) if you have any items that you would like to donate. Pick-up is available for large items from anywhere in the Upstate of SC. Please spread the word to your family, friends and co-workers. The more money that we are able to raise with this yard sale, the more dogs that we will be able to save!
In addition to item donations, we are also looking for volunteers to help with this fundraiser. If you are able to help out in any of the following ways, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will get back to you right away. We are looking for volunteers who would be able to help in the following ways:
- Donate items for the yard sale (clothing, kitchenware, bikes, toys, tools/yard equipment, books, - and anything else that you would be willing to donate).
- We need people with pick-up trucks who would be willing to pick up larger items from donor's homes.
- Volunteers who would be able to distribute flyers, post flyers in public locations, and spread the word of the yard sale in other ways. (Flyers will be provided)
- We are looking for volunteers to actively seek out donations for the yard sale, i.e., from friends, local businesses, church, school groups, word of mouth, etc.
- Volunteers to help with the actual yard sale, including the day of the sale as well as setting up on the day prior, and taking down/cleaning up at the end of the sale.